Heise Industries, Inc. is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of extrusion blow molds for the plastics industry. We manufacture molds that produce containers for some of the most recognizable brands in the world from Proctor & Gamble to Unilever, Total Energies, Shell and Stihl. We use creative solutions in every step of our process to create positive outcomes and opportunities for our customers and our employees.
We are always on the lookout for highly skilled, motivated individuals to join our team. We aim to foster an environment of growth and advancement. If you share the same values and drive, we encourage you to apply.
- Comprehensive medical, dental & vision
- Paid time off including vacation & eight annual holidays
- 401K plan with company match
- Short term and long term disability insurance
- Basic life insurance
- Air conditioned factories
To apply for a position at Heise Industries, Inc., please send resumes to email@example.com. Heise is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Heise Industries, Inc. is seeking an entry level CNC Machining Specialist. In this role you will receive training to perform a variety of tasks that include cutting tool setups, part setups, and the machining of components with a variety of machine tools. Our training program is tailored to each employee taking into consideration the skill level from which they are starting from.
Once hired applicants will receive both safety and comprehensive operations training prior to an assignment in production.
Employment requires a satisfactory background check and passing the drug screening.
Be part of something bigger!
Heise Industries Inc. is the largest global blow mold manufacturer in the world and is advancing the development of today’s top consumer care, medical, and industrial blow molded products. We have over 100 employees and a strong global presence.
- Provides leadership to project teams. Ensures that objectives for projects are met in terms of scope, time, cost, and quality.
- Addresses technical, regulatory, business and operational needs.
- Enables a seamless transition to manufacturing and commercialization.
- Coordinates efforts with cross-manufacturing and commercialization.
- Coordinates efforts with cross-functional project team members to assure completion of programs in a manner that meets business, customer and regulatory requirements.
- Strong project management skills, including end-to-end planning, project launch, tracking, project communications, achievement and critical-path evaluation and course correction and team-building
- Train and develop cross-functional teams, matrix management of multi-functional teams
- Use advanced problem-solving methodologies and tactics on issues that occur during project life-cycles
- Maintain project budget and time subject area; communicate variances in sufficient time to mitigate production delays or budget over-runs.
- Develop protocols and prepare engineering justifications for proposed projects, using sound engineering and statistical technologies and techniques.
- End-of-project equipment turn-key validation protocol
- BS-Engineering - Ideal candidate will have a degree in Packaging, Manufacturing, or Mechanical Engineering.
- 5+ yrs. (at minimum) experience as a Project Manager or Project Leader in a high speed/high volume manufacturing environment
- Proven experience as a multi-functional Team Lead or Member
- Strong communication skills-including presentation and platform
- Must have substantial fast paced work environment exposure
- PMP is preferred
Why join us?
Heise Industries Inc. started in 1965 and continues today as a strong family business. Our vision is simple: positively impact every household around the world with products from our molds. Our mission drives us: develop partnerships globally, offer innovative products at competitive prices, and foster the growth and potential of our employees. Our values are: community, safety, quality, and creating innovative solutions for our customers. Join us to make an impact!
Salary: $80,000 - $90,000
Heise Industries, Inc. 196 Commerce Street East Berlin, CT 06023 U.S.A.
EB y Heise S.A. de C.V. Mar del Norte No. 79 C.P. 02090, México D.F. México
Heise Industries (Vietnam) Co.Lot A-2D-CN, My Phuoc 3 IP,Binh Duong Province, Vietnam